We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- Company service fees are payable in full immediately after selection at interview time prior to joining of the first candidate. This is an annual one-time fee and non-refundable. This is when you enter into a one year contract with MaidServants.in.
- Registration fee or deposit is non-refundable.
- Replacement and refund requests are to be made via the contact page on our website or email. Replies to such email requests are sent within 48 hours of receiving them. Replacement and refund requests by phone will not be entertained.
- If for any reason you request a refund during the one year contract you stand to loose all rights for a candidate replacement irrespective of whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
- Up to 3 replacements in a one year contract will be provided after full payment plus 18% GST towards our services at no extra charge should the candidate leave on his/her own or the client terminates his/her services. A time period of at least 2 weeks with a valid reason for each replacement request by email will be mandatory.
- Replacements will be provided only after all dues to the previous candidates are cleared and without a trial period.
- In case, for any reason during the one year contract, you wish to cancel the services, then the service fee paid to us will not be refunded. However, in case MaidServants.in is unable to provide a replacement within 2 weeks of replacement request by email and you wish to cancel the services, half the amount that was paid as service fees will be refunded.
- In case you are not satisfied with the work of the domestic helper and would wish to terminate his/her services, you will need to give him/her two weeks prior notice. MaidServants.in will find a replacement for you who’s salary may be higher than that of the previous helper. However, a replacement in such a case will require that the work remains the same as before and you have cleared the salary dues of the previous helper. Otherwise, no replacement will be provided.
- In case of a replacement, you must keep in mind the current standard market salary rate of the domestic helper and accordingly update his/her salary budget. It may not be possible to find a domestic helper in the same salary bracket as the previous helper. No refund claims will be entertained by MaidServants.in if you are not willing to revise his/her budget according to the current market rate. However, MaidServants.in will strive to find a replacement who is willing to settle for a salary as close as possible to the previous helper.
- You agree that the domestic helper will not be subject to torture, either mentally or physically. You also undertake that the workload of the domestic helper will not increase nor the salary be reduced than what was decided at the time of appointment. Should the domestic helper leave due to any of these reasons, MaidServants.in will not be liable either for a replacement or a refund.
- You must carry out a complete police verification of the domestic helper. Doing so will ensure that the past records of the helper are clean and not questionable. If at any point of time after the candidate is appointed by you and a crime is committed by the candidate, either civil or criminal in nature, MaidServants.in will, in no manner, be held responsible for the same.
- MaidServants.in should not be held responsible in case of any advance payments made to the domestic helper. Should the helper leave with any excess amount than what is due to him/her, MaidServants.in will not be in a position to retrieve or refund the same.
- MaidServants.in does not take responsibility for any activities of the candidates during or after the recruitment procedure. This includes accepting or rejecting the client’s joining offer either prior to or post payment of company fees by the client. You will not hold MaidServants.in responsible for any deeds or misdeeds of the candidate. It will be your sole responsibility and discretion to appoint or remove the candidates at your will.
- It is incumbent on you to check the bag and baggage of the candidate prior to and after the candidate’s entry into your premises.
- Upon hiring a candidate introduced by MaidServants.in, you agree to immediately notify us of the same.
- Salaries and conveyance charges are negotiated entirely between client and candidate. MaidServants.in does not interfere in matters related to salaries or traveling expenses between either clients or candidates. You will need to pay the domestic helper his/her monthly salary directly.
- Although MaidServants.in does endeavor to introduce acceptable candidates to its clients, it is the ultimate responsibility of the client to satisfy himself/herself of the credibility of the domestic helpers prior to hiring him/her.
- Duty hours of candidates for part-time and full-time jobs are only between 9.00 am to 9.00 pm.
- There may be times when due to bad health or due to family emergencies the domestic helper may not report to work but may inform the client that he/she will be back in a few days. In such a case no replacement will be offered. However, if the helper does not report back within 2 weeks the client can request a replacement.
- If a candidate, who is introduced by MaidServants.in to you, is employed by a 3rd party through your introduction, then you agree to pay MaidServants.in the service fees.
- A trial, if any, (salary payable by the client to the candidate directly) is provided on the first candidate only and after full payment of our services charges.
- The contract provided to the client comes into retrospective effect (the day the candidate joins) in case of delay in full payment plus 18% GST by the client.
The service fee is nonrefundable for any reason.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any MaidServants.in employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MaidServants.in and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
We may share, license, or sell information we collect to third parties for various marketing purposes, including their online marketing programs.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from MaidServants.in or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. MaidServants.in will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on MaidServants.in, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of MaidServants.in and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by MaidServants.in.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website, MaidServants.in, can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state Mumbai, Maharashtra, without regard to the conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, MaidServants.in EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Modification in Terms and Conditions